Thursday, January 15, 2009

out of myself

i feel so down today...haiz.....why must u do that to hurt me...
since when you keep avoid me??you hurt me so deep
sitting there looking at the teacher and listening carefully .....trying to keep you stay out of my mind but that couldn't be....u juz there....help me out of ur mind....
i m tired with that... i juz wanna to be a normal girl in the world ...without anything to think and bz....i juz wan to be free.

although i know i m freaking but pls stay away of my mind...
things that i loved is not the same as you, anything of you is not my interest anymore...
forget you is the things i need to do know....

Just like what you say before"We Are Just Friend...."

1 comment:

  1. someone is in love~
    someone is in love~
    with a guy in my class~
    with a guy in my class~
    wonder who it is...
    hmm...

    ReplyDelete