Sunday, February 8, 2009

the day...

Juz came back from kl…damn tired…..almost singing for the five hours there. Dancing and singing non-stop….really killin…. ThaT’s good for today….someone belanja makan Haagan Dazs….ooooo…That’s awesome….toooooooo delicious….can’t think of any word to describe… as my birthday present…it’s tooooo happy…and good……and this is also my first present this year….thx…a lot….Here to thx that guy…Ernest…. He’s my best pals….protect me frm naughty bully…hehe….like a brother take care of her sister…so sweet…
So bad…tml he’s not going to come…I m really goin to miss him so much……. Later naughty come no brother by my side…T-T Wat a boring now…sitting here with my darling comp….so sad that I can only “talk” to you few day s a week…so sry….coz there is a dinosaur protecting this comp…I can only touch this comp when she is not protecting….
This few days…reading a book ‘bout loves….so impressing….for four hundred years the couple loving..but the last three hundred years their loves end vry early and vry sad …their loved were not been blessed…..So sad………………
Yesterday, during bio class….tcher is operating the heart of the pig…so interestin for me…. Searching where is the pulmonary, the veins…….lotz lotz…more….. Fun…bt the bad things is … I have to throw It away..coz I bring it…and when I reach home I continuing cutting and looking for the inner part of the heart…it stinks I know bt I m interesting with this kinda of things…. (dun think that I m psycho…) I m juz training to be a forensic…That’s is my ambition…..
Then went for violin class….a whole week of Chinese new year hols…almost forget about the practice….at last my fingering is not working good…finally I fail two songs…haiz…gambateh lor….

No comments:

Post a Comment