Monday, February 16, 2009

yo...happy day...and exciting...




lol...yesterday go out at 10am for art class...then 1230pm to choir....230pm go to chung hua....orxx....damn...singing almos whole day long....almos forget that i have not eat my dinner....then look at the clock...Omg .... it is 9pm ...oh no...how can it be....if i continue like this sure i will lose 3 kg a month.......damn toturing sometimes...




and my fren told me his hse "gone" with electricity... for 6 hours i think.... they gonna go and bom the TN.... Then i told him ok go and bom i support him...then he said....i dun have money to buy bom.....SWT sWT....... wat a nonsence......then i ask him to buat aduan at prime minister there...he bom me ..... " give me some advise that can reali be use....." wat the.......




by the way ....long time din visit here....quite miss here....


today got... 2 class test.... and that is my weakest subject... by the way yesterday praktis till so late...when i reach home di 11 pm i take bath di...then study in the room....luckily ...some good person accompany me ....haha....if not i m sleepy....(with fon contact lah...)


i study till late 1 am..... omg...

today luckily can got up to scul....but the geo test is kns....i try my best.....lol...
history is quite easy...haha....yeah....
5 more day frm the concert so excited....hoho...


oppps gotta go....tata.....

hope to c u again...


freedom is the importance of living in the world.....

No comments:

Post a Comment