Sunday, March 1, 2009

sadness...n missing you guys...

haiz..yesterday is our last concert....it's so happy that so many ppl come and listen and support...
hey i love you guys that come for the concert...u r reali my best fren....
but i hope that yesterday won't go so fast....coz..that's the last time i can see my chung hwa fren...T-T...gonna miz them so much...

when the time i left the scul....my heart and think was ful of sadness....i can't help myself out of that sadness...i have no mood to eat my supper when i reach home...i juz straight away go to my room...put down evrything....juz go for bath...then keep recall those practise with chung hwa's memories....haiz....that' s a beautiful memories...all the way...
i dunno if i have chance to see them again..but i hope so....realiiiiiiiiiii reallliiiiiiiiiiiiiii hope so....
i wil stop my choir from today til i finish my evry exam...(pmr and UEC) ---that's wat i told to do...tat's why i reali miss you guys vry much......

this few days i calm down my "angriness" di...
i feel much better but dun let me smell smtg in STRAWBERRY flavour...i will sure vomit in front of you...haha...just kidding...but i reali dun like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment