Thursday, April 9, 2009

bracelet....memorable day 8/4

yesterday...i had gone to put bracelet....at first so uncomfortable...so thorny.....weird feelling...my mum scold me that i put black colour mickey mouse rubber...lol...i like that....you can't take any action to me....by the way...yesterday nite i still can eat but today moring when i woke up....OMGGGG......pain like hell.......can't even close my mouth hardly...if i bite my teeth..then the pain is back...so bad that i juz half-closed my mouth....TORTURING....
i can't eat anything though...so i juz drink HL milk...the whole day in skul...actually that's quite good...so that i can keep down my weight in this few weeks...hehe.....
evryone got shocked when i put my bracelet..lotz of fren is goin to put too...but scared for the pain...haiz...me too...but hope it will be fine so soon....by the way ...so far so good...juz have to be carefull...PAIN KILLER (yell)......sry that i m a bit maniac this few days....
FREEDOM..for on9....now i m stealling to on9 again...mum's out....haiz...so bad....
MEANINGLESS WITH LIFE LIKE THIS<,,,,without computer....

2 comments:

  1. yoz~
    the famous octopus is here~!
    ==

    hehe~
    i reali support your mum la...
    black...
    whats the matter with u man?
    black is nice....
    but not nice on your mouth ==

    eh
    your blog reali very untidy la...
    the words too big, and the pictures...
    put much nicer de la~
    my picture bigger can adi~
    gambateh lo~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dun have your pic...and last tine you told me that my words is small then i change it bigger lo....now say so untidy...what the hell do you wan??

    ReplyDelete