Friday, April 3, 2009

bz bz day...damn tiring...

though morning dun have skul...but when i m home juz i on my comp to do the PROJECTS la.....
till 10 smtg....my uncle and my cousin sis came....coz my cousin sis is goin to the college here to study....bring her to see her hostel...hanging around there....then rushing to tuition...from PJ to Klang...adui....after tuition...rushing again to fetch my sis..then fetch my fren home...then rushing again to dinner with my uncle's family.....the thing i hate is i dun like raining when i m outside....damn annoying...
okay when we almost finish eating my cousin's aunt reach and fetch her to her house and sleepover for two night....till sunday night only she will be back....then monday morning she will have to wake up together with me...6am...hahaha.....
she's a lazy person...btw...lol....
okay at last i m home...god bless me...
that's is my bz day...

besides that....dunno wat i had eaten...till everytime i eat something i sure run to the toilet ....omg...now almost pengsan...i have to go to hospital....i can't stand it...juz rushing to toilet like maniac....shall i say ""Hospital i m coming...""(==)
today typing like a noob....sitting here type and print type and print....walao....
btw...the shit msn is damn broke....dc so many times....and take a loooooooooooooooong time to sign in...gonna bom the msn ....disturbing...and interrupting ppl conversation.....pls la...
PLS REPAIR THE MSN SYSTEM...continuing like this all the ppl will left the msn....
wat a tiring and maniacal day....

No comments:

Post a Comment