Sunday, April 19, 2009

damn invader part 2

wat the...xxxx....thursday nite me bz doin my project, coz the P.J. Mah nid to check aldi...
at last when i m almost done about 11pm i on my msn .....( i juz on msn) b4 that i din chat...then my fren ask me smtg...then i try to help him oni....there come the damn invader.....
checking what da hell i m doin...pls la...that sucks you know....dun evryday interupt my precious life ...can you? i know you can't....
at last i finish my project at nite 12am....ok...go to bed....
yeah, the nxt day late to scul...get scold again....haizs....no comp for this few weeks...coz exam is coming..after exam i m goin to rush the rest of my project....

this few day i learn to finish the 3zx3 rubis cube...now i m trying to turn it in 1 mininute...i know it's kinda outdate...but now our class started to play again...haha....fun evryday teaching my fren...laster we can show-off...lol.....now wanna teach my sis...later we can have a competition between ourself....yeah....i wanna find the 4x4 but here most are 3x3..others have to buy at other place....aiz...so bad....one thing....my fren get blur blur....after i teach them they confuse which turn and wat 90 degree or 180 degree lol....
btw, nvm try your best, i will teach till you all know wan...so that's kind of sucess in me...take your time....jia you ...dun lose your confident with this things...

No comments:

Post a Comment