Sunday, April 12, 2009

tiring day...no mood...

early in the morning....wake up and go jogging with my dad....someone enjoys that..but the morning i have no mood ...bloody doom...
later having a ""speacial"" breakfast for myself..get a warm warm bath...then going for my aRt 3xam....i quite like the title this year..but some technic i haven't learnt before...try my best to make it nice...hope that my result is not bad....but something seems to make me annoying...i dunno what.....whole day not in my ownself....maybe the endorphin is increasing again...

later...the whole day raining cats and dogs...ntg i can do...no playing outside...siiting whole day long in the cooling study room...doing the complicated maths...wat sin , con, tan...omg....the whole brain bursting out....
i can't stand any longer doing such complicated stuff..so memorize the drama dialog...amd the mma presentation things...no much interested in comp as last time....seems like ntg to do...except downloading songs....
by the way after the memorising stuff...me sleepy...dizzy...bum into my room and dump myself in my music bed...then unconcious...for 2 hours...then my sisi came slapping me up....( wat the hell...hurting....) asking me to help mum to untide the knot of the thread....(because my sis playing kite and get the thread all together....so bad....) you know the knot is tide into a ball...i can't even know how to untide it...then this is the professional work..using a few hours there...untide...pulling...cutting.....(you can't untide it at least you are really a pro..this is true...you will know if you see that ""ball"" of thread...)

after a few hours of untide work..then me goin for violin again....
sometimes felt so boring with the class..coz i m the oldest in the class and practising with those children...seems like i'm going more chidish and childish....
i prefer last time the violin tcher than this...but having some inner and technical problem...so ....haiz...that makes my life...tiring boring....damn no mood ...
i prefer my life living in the world of songs..
Songs make me found back my ownself..it knows what i wanna say...i can feel what i m facing through...i like Songs...composing is my life too...makes me find back a little bit of freedom for my feelings and thought...


no mood....freedom..and get rid of the great sadness of losing...

1 comment:

  1. gambateh la....dun b sad....juz put relax ur mood.....sumtime i oso feel itchy to my hw, but i oso hav to accept them.....juz look them as ur "frenz" or a important part in ur life....use relax de mood look them, u will learn more.....GAMBATEH la.....sori for my broken english.....

    ReplyDelete