Wednesday, May 13, 2009

n3w h@ir cUt...AGAIN

2day go for hair cut again....
you will ask why...i m here to tell you....
these days...the hair in front of my fore head is damn long...so i can't stand then go to change a new hairstyle....
by the way, after shower....my head is so light....seems like dun hav hair....
relax...i really enjoy short hair...i can wash my hair whenever i like ....do anything i like on my hair....
last time when my hair is long....must always let my hair in a good condition...dun dare to touch oso...
now suka suka can make it messy then tidy up again in a few minutes...
like that SHAO WEI la....always mess my hair...last time i can pull his hair...but now he cut a rambutan head..lol...damn funny....
i will upload the photo soon....

2mr last day for exam...yeah....
damn happy...2mr TENG, NATILLE, JIA, HUI, SYUEN, and one more JIA maybe...coming to sing k...lol...got so exciting...my house is goin to rock...
2mr gotta take photo...damn love you guys...
gambateh...
all da best for exam ...
flee for study..tata

No comments:

Post a Comment