Tuesday, June 2, 2009

back from camp...

yo...back from the camp.....

i enjoy myself there....i learnt a lot of stuff....

=secret msg

=handmade bridge...(we won)

=bubble that won't "pop"

=water that won't came out from the tube...

although the experiment is quite boring...but i did learn lotz of things....
i din sleep well...the hostel is damn hot and a lot of mosquitoes...everyone is blaming bout that...lol
btw, someone make me unhappy the first night...coz he broke my rubik cube...i m here to tell you...rubik cube is my life...i nid to tidy her up at night b4 i sleep...but that day it broke...omg...
i so worry bout that....
the nxt day god bless me....he repair for me...but i m still angry...
this time we are goin for science camp...
but seems like we are goin to a grow fat camp...
one day 6 meals...like pig...
they thought we are pig???
sit for 2 hours then eat...sit 2 hours then eat

No comments:

Post a Comment