Wednesday, February 25, 2009

happy b'day....

yahoo....ysterday is my b'day....lol...such a happy day....haha.....i got many wishes frm my dear frens...thx a lot... i m so touch and appreciate.....
thx for the present too....it's so nice of you all....THANK YOU>>>>>>>
the doggie is so nice....and evrything is my favourite.....

this Saturday is our last concert and is my last practise for this year.....i will go back when i finish my pmr exam...T-T....bye bye to my choir.....so sad.....
coz of the annoying mum lo....evryday said...exam exam exam...haiz....
now gotta study good....no choice...

talk back the scul life...
WTH.....so bloody annoying wan....
bt...by the way....ntg much....
if someone is so "PERFECT" so go and be our model lah...
dun waste time talking nonsence....haiz....such an annoying person....

doggie is my life...freedom is wat i wan....

No comments:

Post a Comment