Monday, February 23, 2009

wt.....still painful, birthday suffering

yesterday told u that i sprain my ankle and sucks.....now i m wearing an ankle protection...walk like a cacat....haiz...so bad....bt here is the good things is i dun have to go for PE class on saturday anymore....YEAH <<<<< coz...if i go for PE , later after scul i have a concert....then we rehersal straight away after scul.....oh no....i m "smelly"...juz like last Saturday.....oh no.... i can't even stand my own.....

yesterday, our whole family went out to have sushi dinner....to celebrate my b'day....
OMG....we went "SARDINE" dinner.... there is damn gosh many ppl....eating there... some a couple with a big desks....sometimes got angry and wanna scold those ppl....so many family waiting...bt they still two playing "STONE,ScISSORS,PAPER, CLOTH" .....== make evrybdy so on fire......there are fews couple seats empty there....by the way

YAHOO....today is my big day....my B'day....oh so happy....right now can't go back to sleep.....yesterday nite...my frens had wished me happy birthday...haha...i m sleeping when they "wake" me up with msg....lol....
hope today wil be my lucky day lo.....
bt big problem is my leg....haiz....so bad....
Though is my b'day....bt i have to suffer the physic class test....gonna went mad....my physic is like shit....the marks is like ........haiz....

No comments:

Post a Comment