Sunday, February 22, 2009

ohh...painful

haiz...such a long time ..... that few days i m bz....damn lo....
haiz...that day pmr geography class... like shit lah...damn boring.....can't even probally see wat tcher is writing on the board....gonna fail in pmr....by the way... the maths class gone so fast.....when i m writing the "jimmy" will come and put my book probally... wat a weird.....sounds ""cute""

yesterday.,is our choir big day... we have concert at kl .... oh.. ...there's so many ppl....so excited.....bt the bad things is we wait at the bus stop frm 110pm till 210pm coz the bus driver heard the wrong place.....haiz...so hot...then when we reach kl... we start rehersal frm 4pm till 630pm... oh no....

here's the story start....
wen i take off my shoes my leg start "chou jing" this is the first time in my life.....haiz...damn painful....and i wear high heal shoes ....then wen we came down frm the stage...the back stage is as dark as coal....so i sprain my right leg....wat an unlucky day it's then.....

opps.... gonna go....tml is my big day...nw goin out to have a birthday dinner...hehe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment