Sunday, March 15, 2009

bad luck day

i m stealing to on9 by now...
my hp has confiscated by my mum...so i had no fon to use...so so sad..T-T
damn a lot...
TO GET MY PHONE BACK:
RULE 1: not to bring my fon to the room at nite...==
RULE 2: not to use more then rm30 per/month....(S.O.S)
RULE 3: not to sms so much with some1...
RULE 4: not to get bad result after sms...(hello..sms..will affect my study meh?)
RULE 5: dun disturb ppl by smsing with ppl...

sometimes mayb it's true i really disturbing some1 mayb makes some1 annoying bout that..but i m really sry bout tat...i can't keep my feeling in my heart when i m sad or happy or angry...

p/s for piggy: sry...cnt sms told u this..dun pick up any phone call..
p/s for kian : sry too..
p/s to junyi: be carefull..
p/s to ernest: you too..i m sry to put u in trouble..
p/s to qin wei: i can't contact u this few days..hope u can tell me when r u coming to my house...i m bored out...
p/s to jijia: hope you see this..n try to contact qin wei..
P/s to my dear fren: mayb u all can't contact me this few days...i m so sry...i m trying my best to get back my fon...then hope evrything back in normal..

HERE TO APOLOGIZE TO EVRYONE THAT MAKE YOU ALL IN SUCH A TROUBLE...

No comments:

Post a Comment