Saturday, March 14, 2009

holiday....

though it is holiday now... evryday at home still have to study...
coz of the damn ugly result i got....i can't forgive myself for that...
Besides that ...drama script, project, online homework, blog for homework, folio.....
adui...i m bz till mad di...my dear frenz are all on vacation...haiz...
some working..some holiday at thailand...some go shopping ...me ....so sad...
sitting at home alone.....haiz..lonely..

oh ya ya....yesterday when i got my result me cry like hell...the first time in my life cry for marks...the first time...
din happen before...i dun care about that ...
damn tired yesterday....
so sleep damn early...gonna apologize with someone..cnt sms wit you..haha..
b4 that...i go tuition...but my mum park the car across the road so i have to go across the road lo...then i nearly knocked down by a car...i m middle of the road di..he still wanna drive through...haiz...
actually i m goin to punch him..but there is lot of ppl there...i juz leave it...
damn painfull my leg now...
haiz..have to go and write my script di..tata...

No comments:

Post a Comment