Thursday, March 12, 2009

finish..evrything...

yahoo!! 2day juz finish exam...
BUT i can't go out with sze teng they all..go singing k there...watching movie...
enjoying themself so much...
1 reason...have to go to dentist...
2 reason...my mum dun let me sing k...T-T
3 reason...forget di...(paiseh)

by the way...dun tell my mum...actually 2day, geography gonna fail....
so hard ....my head oso burst di...
btw biology is quite easy peasy...
hope that the result will good la...

yesterday...afternoon...my mum when out to fetch my grandpa back home...
so i m alone in the hse..
smsing with "fren" frm 3 smtg (i think)--6 pm...
my fon is full fill with msg...
it help me to lose my "tiredness" and "Boringness"

now juz finish piano...with the cotton in my mouth..haiz...
juz finish cabut gigi...a big big hole there...

No comments:

Post a Comment