Tuesday, March 10, 2009

let go...

Wat's love to me?
Wat's love between us?
Or there isn't any in our life?
Or it's changing all the time?
To forget u by let you go...

haiz...so sad...
yesterday argue with the smallest sis...
she is so so so so naughty...the face let me wanna beat her...
at last i can't control myself...my textbook "fly" to her face...
then guess wat happen???
yeah...she cried....
i m a bad sis actually....i m not good
Dare one of them make me angry...then they will know what will happen next...

4 comments:

  1. wah..wats happened to u o?seem like so many 心事..many problem happened between u n him?
    dun dare make u angry leh.. >"<
    smile my fren~~ =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...not him..is my sis....
    ntg between me n "him"..haha
    Btw hu is "HIm"

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah violence o~~~
    calm down leh..
    fly book
    i also like de, fly book to dustbin hehe^^
    muahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. me of coz violence la...
    btw i like tat...

    ReplyDelete