Sunday, March 8, 2009

come again...

why my life is so meaningless..??
now sitting there study frm 1pm till 430pm di...
haiz...i hate CHINESE so much...memorise lot lot of things...gonna faint...
i more interesting in the chemistry and bio...

Juz smsing with "FREN" all go playing and have fun during weekend..but y me...??
so sad...T-T...miz you so much...
i plan di...the last day of exam i m goin to go singing...and on the comp...then finish watching my drama and movie...
DARE ANYONE DISTURB ME.......then u are doom...
i will cut u into pieces...

AFTER CHINESE AND CHEMISTRY the nxt day is MATHS...
aiyoyo...the weakest subject of me...
gonna gambateh..figure the answer in two hours time lo...
y should the world have 1 2 3.....
y should the world have numbers?
y should the world have EXAM...
y should the world..........

Y shouldn't the world have freedom for me?
y shouldn't the world have fun for me?
y shouldn't the world have something for me to enjoy myself now...
haiz...
gonna gone mad if keep typing y should/shouldn't....
k lah..gona continue study....
if not i can't get my NEW PDA and STEREO the is now kept by mum
and the most important choir...

No comments:

Post a Comment