Monday, March 2, 2009

i got the conclusion...

at last i know wat m i goin to do...
i know i m annoying..that's true...beside vanished i m not going to disturb you from today...
you can say i m selfish..but i can't help for that....i can't accept myself....
i know you are a good person...mayb nxt time we will juz be stranger...
good luck and all da best for you...

you guys mayb dunno wat i m writing...nvm the person i wan to let him know get know about it...
that's my fren...ntg more...
i m sad by the time now...
wat i can write is like this...
i have to go...
vanished myself...


if i m good and back again..i mayb forget you already...at last i miz u..this is the last word i can say...my best pal. my fren...juz for you to know i m ready...to let go...and go my own..without you..

2 comments:

  1. wah..hu made u so sad o?so bad lor.. heng~!!
    i reli din thk tat u r annoying lor..n i'm sry tat if i m late reply..T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...
    1st time come then see u sad de...
    pretty girl dun sad la...
    everything will b fine de...

    smile~~

    ReplyDelete