Tuesday, March 3, 2009

thx..all of you guys..

hey thx guys..i feel more better....actually the ppl give me the conclusion wan..is .....haha..you all know de...but that's a secret...
i saw jin jing's blog...OMG so touch...me almost cry out di lo....
although i juz meet you guys 1 month only..coz i din go for the camp last holiday...so bad....
but i meet you guys too...you are so good and nice....so easy to go on....
at first i m still scared that i will be left out....but i got the conclusion after this concert...i m one of you all...espeacially wen the second time i go for practise

I met PIGGY( AH CHU)
he is a nice guy always teasing LELE....so i got know of him....
one time he singing and his action so "rude" and hit my mouth...then start to beat him..haha....all those are a nice memories...
then he always talk something that make ppl angry...btw he is vry nice...

I met KIAN
haha....he is a nice and "pretty" guy...
he so love his hair...juz met him by the time i m talking with KIMKIM
then we started our converstation...
first i met him...i thought that he was a lonely and hardworking study guy..dun like to talk much..
but conclusion is he is try to be quite...haha

I met HUI QI
she is a pretty girl...so good....take care of me..haha...
but gonna miz her so much...
coz she is standing bside me and LELE so time past di...we get know each other lo...
actually she is a caring person...when i m not well she will take care of me...make me so happy

I met JIA XIN
LOL...when you meet her you wil know how nice and fierce she is...
you will find her if you hear a speacial voice of laughter..her laughter is vry cute...
she is the "HEAD" of the choir...
when she is angry...OH NO>>>tiger....

I met JIA FENG
oh...he is a funny guy...
at first we dunno each other...then one time i m talking to LELE...
then he pull LELE and ask her m i ""HUN XUE"" haha...
then i told him..long long long time time time ago my greatgreatgreatgrandmother is SIAM
so mayb i have a look like SIAM lo....

lol...and lotz lotz more....such like JOSHUA, HAN KAI, FATTY,JIA HUI, WAN YING.....
gonna miz them so much...hope that the celebration party i can meet them the one last time....

4 comments:

  1. hehehe~
    me so 有感染力 leh~
    bcoz of me~
    u noe kian~
    not bad of me leh~
    haha~
    be happier lor~
    although its end for awhile~
    hope so we all got chance to stand on a same stage again~
    ^^~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah..i whr gt always make ppl angry o?
    i thk i always make ppl laugh oni lor~~
    yuan wang ar~~
    did i make u angry b4?
    did i? =D
    kidding oni lar..
    i whr gt make u agry b4 leh?
    always make u laughing oni gt lar~~
    say me teased LELE..
    she always zat me sure tease bak her lor~~
    bt now all dis jus a part of our memory..
    no more concert,no more practise..
    no more practise,no more laughter~~
    btw,i sure wil mis u lot my frens.. ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..
    i know u long time ago since i go to la voce...
    but we dun even get to talk to each other de..
    haha....
    jia you la u...
    in exmas...^^
    hope to see u again in la voce...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx guys...
    reply piggy...yalo...u din make me angry much la...
    but zat me more la...
    u so cute ma hahahaha...
    reply yue shen...
    hope to see you back to la voce...
    i will be back after my PMRand UEC

    ReplyDelete