Friday, March 6, 2009

now...

haiz...yesterday forget to send post...so evrything vanished....coz my mum suddenly came back...
BTW...yesterday i m study study study study .....haiz...my physic.....why my maths is like shit.....??? But yesterday history is easy peasy...haha....the first time...

yayaya....complain here....yesterday i reach home at 1pm smtg....when i reach home my mum throw all my things out of the wardrobe and ask me to put it in again...then ask me to wash up the dishes and bathroom......hey wat is the earth goin on....??while i m doin the chores she sat there watching television....WAT ON EARTH IS GOIN ON?? UNFAIR>> did i owe her???

now...juz woke up..got to go study later...
hope this time i can pass my exam with flying colours....
if not...i m goin to say goodbye with LA VOCE....i will be damn boring during sunday if i lost LA VOCE...it's part of my life....(if i din c the person)

BTW...nowadays...during Sunday i seems to be so free and lonely...sat at the sofa so comfortable reading the story books....another follow another...hello give me smtg to do...i m freaking out....

No comments:

Post a Comment