Friday, March 6, 2009

short hair...

two days before i go and cut my hair di...i cut it in to short hair....actually i wan to cut the bob hair style but the person smtg wrong..go and cut till like 80's centuries girls head...by the way when it grow long then it will be better....

That day wednesday, the "Sexy Lau" when psycho di....smtg unbelievable is he had married....
This is a BIG CASE...he said he have a kid too...hey person like him also married..try to imagine lah..how his wife is....

Yesterday, like i spot...evrybody got shocked of my hair...evry1 ask me why..haha...juz told them i suddenly wanna cut wan...
actually i dunno why i wan to cut...when i having my nap in the afternoon suddenly the phone rang then i woke up...then the flash "cut hair, cut hair" jump out in my mind....

aiya, 2day is the first day of exam di...so excited...
but i have to get good result....that's wat i wan...
evry1 gambateh lo.....HISTORY AND BM we are coming ......

No comments:

Post a Comment