Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Damn invader….waliu…my privacy arrr…

First I reached home from school…wtf…that invader ask me if I have to use the comp…I said yeah…coz I have damn lot of project haven’t finish…you know what the invader say? She say….pull out the modem…wtf….she dun even let me to on9….how I m goin to do my project?? NOOB!!! So I just do the art first lo….i have no choice….besides that…she still wanna check all my msn history…. if I on9…..sometimes really regret that why I have such a *** who knows about comp….better she is a NOOB…hate it so much…like others they can play or whatever with comp but me…have to go and improve my computer skill of deleting and hide….from the eyes of her…..reali reali reali unlike this kind of attitude….
Bukan itu sahaja….she also check all my inbox mail…..but one things is she is not vry good in English so sometimes she dunno what the hell I m writing…that’s so good if she know…I will go commit suicide….she is the world …first one who so annoying ….interrupting ppl’s privacy and life….dare you ….
PLS LA >>>>FREEDOM…do you know what the hell is freedom?? Let me tell you….F ….R…..E…E…D…..O….M….is not to interrupt ppl’s privacy is the basic manners you know….and dun put an eye on me every second….i can’t breath you know….but If I m dying if you keep an eye on me…then maybe you can safe me..but I know you are not that pro and fast….OXYGEN is what the things I want from freedom…you know…damn angry….i wanna shout but I can’t …wanna cry but no time….wanna runaway but I m an obedient girl in my heart…..
Sometimes you all said that I was a disobedient girl , a naughty sister that dun even care about my sis…whatever….sometimes should I told you everythings?...do you wanna know the real me?? I really love you guys but sometimes that is no use to express those feelings…I m an obedient girl….i help you silently when you were not here…I took care of my sis when you were not home…they dun even blame me for anything…. Although sometimes…they are vry naughty I can’t stand then I will just shout at them..but one thing is you dunno what they had done…and what I had done silently without your knowing…must I wrote down…?? DUN CHEAT MY LIFE…I really can’t stand it….i really need some time to rest you know….sometimes I try to make myself to forgive your innocence but what a childish you …..juz become more serious when I forgive you….i really fade up with you ….
Last things to tell …I m not so interesting with this damn life anymore….i prefer my life to spend in school with friends better than staying at home with a pair of CHICKEN eye staring at me….hate it so much….WARNING>>>>GIVE ME BACK MY PRIVACY AND MY CHILDHOOD LIFE AND NORMAL LIFE….DARE YOU INTERRUPT AGAIN>>>
CARING is not this way you know….this is spying…like prisoner…I m not a prisoner…dun follow me everywhere…and dun ask every step I take…you make my life worser you know…(I know you don’t)
THINGS ABOVE JUST MURMURING..because the ppl that should know won’t even understand what I wanna say….DOWNT-T
FREEDOM…Yvette need it

2 comments:

  1. invader?
    lol
    thats ur mum man ==
    u shud put "intruder" than "invader"...

    ur mum alien ah?
    invade ur computer~
    ^^





    -octopus-

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...quite la...she invade my comp and phone too...

    ReplyDelete