Saturday, April 4, 2009

new hair..and new bed cover...


lol....today such a happy day...enjoying....
today woke up damn late...10am..then my mum rushing us to fetch my sis...then straight away go to have brunch....to PIZZA HUT...we ate a lot of things....damn full.....omg...Burbb...sry..
by the way....my mum spot a nice curtain...and can't stop looking and juz then we saw a bed cover...first my mum say she want to find 2 for my sis..but at last she fail...then i bought myself a "sound of music" you can't imagine how nice it is....i juz pay for my month every week...

after that go to have my hair cut....firstly my heart is throbbing...coz my hair is still quite short then the person wanna cut bob hair........when she start "twisting" here and there...then without a blink...a nice hair style...at last i put down my throbbing heart...quite nice.....better than the first hair style....later mayb will go and cut more shorter.....( r u insane?)
actually i juz taking the hair cut drugs....i can't stop it...so sry...so if you ask if i m insane i juz can said that i have no idea....lol...XD

mum is in good mood....coz i have help her with chores...and she had no change to angry with me these days....i m a good girl....so i can on9 and do my things....but the main thing is homework....wat the hack...the skul is driving me mad with "dozens" of project coming together and wanna to pass up before june....R WE SUPPERSTUDENT?? cant' imagine....(Shake head***)
so Pek cik now..dunno where am i goin to start my work...damn lots...(*faint*)
some more wat listening test, oral test, drama, ......GOD...Pls bless me....hope that i m in good condition...exam is coming gambateh lo...
can't on9 much after i finish my project...have to put more effort on my nxt exam....
85 marks is the minimum i have to get ( mum said so if not i can't go back to La Voce) T-T..crying...

No comments:

Post a Comment