Friday, May 8, 2009

hello...exam...wakey wakey...no playing lo

haha, exam coming, no, is examing now...
ok there is few more days to go...this mid year exam me quite relax....i din stress or force myself to study, everyday still goin normal, have a nap then go swimming or play badminton....yesterday me still singing k...lol....
EXAM said:" do you take me seriously. i'm very important you know....wakey wakey, faster study for me la..."
ME:" What la , i know you VERY VERY important, but no use...everytime because of you i get scold or sad....wth are you, you think you very pro?? i dun think so..relax is more important than you...dun you know what is freedom....last exam i study very hard for you ...but what did you give me....a bad result i can't imagine or afford...."
EXAM:" hey dun say till me like this leh...."
ME:" WHO CARES BOUT YOU?? you can ask for feedback..do you think i m the only one who dun like you ....cheh....tak tahu malu....shame shame...

There goes EXAM sobbing in the dark corner.....lol
evryone gambateh lo....

i had put down everything bout you....
wth are you doin is none of my buisness...yeah..(first of all, i'm the one who bother that..dunno why)
changing without you....
you are no more important for me anymore...
i m annoying but you din told me...ya ..somebdy wake me frm this bad dream i had so long...
by the way i m a easy come easy go person...before i put down everything...won't forget to wish you "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"...thanks for everything...

forgetting is not hard....because i m a forgetful person...
then ntg much to do to forget you....yeah...
gotta sleep tata...

No comments:

Post a Comment