Tuesday, May 5, 2009

sullening day

this time mid year exam...dun have the mood to study, just wondering here and there, playing whole day long, and sleeping......everyone seems to study hard,but just the me, staring at the blue blue sky....

by the way, besides of studying for exam, me bought a book few days ago, it's about the ghost sonata, they are investigating about the spirit that haunted them....wow, so interesting....i even put this story in my composition exam....i create the ending myself, not bad...i like it....

days is passing like hell... why not the time slow down just for an hour that's too terrible, everything is coming to the end soon, few more months later, we are goin to seperate....
maybe i shouldn't be sad, our eight sister, is facing the sister apocalypse...
aiz...what to do, just sit there by myself, write what i wan, do what i wan, just be the individual....
quite enjoying...
kind of missing someone, the New Age music get me a profound sense of melancholy, someone seems to forget me, and i m slowly getting out of the dark side of me...maybe the person is nowhere to be found....ya....hope he is goin good....take care....
fleeing...tata..

No comments:

Post a Comment