Saturday, June 20, 2009

untitiled

god bless me...the result is coming out today...yeah it's not my budget anyway i m so fade up..
btw, ntg to do with that...it's end...new semester is coming so catch up this time lo...
(oppss....juz now my fist got stuck in the stone...so panic...straight away use hand to held him up..now wet wet...wash di ...)
well...this day end up like a maniac....
project project and project...i can say that i m such a pro...bcoz we usually have to finish the project using 3 months time..but me use 3 days for sejarah project....2 days for geografi....(i m not lying bout that...it's 100% true)
after this project project and project...there come 125 maths question....actually we have to finish during the holiday time...but such pro like us ....din do any..so i use 2 days to finish 125 quetions..plus other extra question...and homework...
MULTI-TASk is what m i ...this is not only a nickname or watever...it's true to describe such person like me...
friends...if you are same as me..you are pro and MULTI-TASK....you mus be proud with that...

CHU-- gambateh in you refree job...you will be upgrading ...dun worry...sometimes a little bit of trouble means nothing for sucess...
P/s the girl No:12 is very beautiful...can try to pikat lo....(got chance o...)

Kim-- gambateh in your study to0...nice hair cut...more handsome o....my cousin study the same subject as you too....quite enjoying...keep it up..nxt time help me design lo...

No comments:

Post a Comment