Saturday, July 11, 2009

beloved Michael Jackson..(late blessing)


beloved M.J was gone....

Sorry that I'm late to post this up...i m quite busy this days...

First to said...

At first I dunno much of M.J not till his death...

When he was still alive, so much of negative articles 'bout him but he don't seems to feel annoying anyway...Maybe now he will get his freedom from those Paparazzi..get away from the bad news of himself...

God Bless Him...

Seems like every genius in this cruel world, will left us earlier...M.J, Edison, Newton, Lincolm....

What a price they have to pay for their fame and knowledge...

Just untill their death we will regret why don't we spend more time with them...

This is reallity, we won't care about something not untill when it was gone, then we will cry for it...

Listening to his song, think back those wonderful time the King of Pop dancing on the stage, the spectators faint, yelling, enjoying....what a successful artist/musician...composing songs for the starving children, helping them from the bad condition...what he said" Children should be protected...you are not alone..."


"Another day has gone

I'm still all alone

How could this be

You're not here with me

You never said goodbye

Someone tell me why

Did you have to go

And leave my world so cold.....


You are not alone

For I'm here with you

Though you far apart

I'm here to stay...."


Try to listen his Childhood...

What a sad Childhood he had...

No comments:

Post a Comment