Wednesday, July 22, 2009

frens

frens is to always be happy, Right i know that, but why is there so many unhappy stuff happening?? i hate this kind of frenship, everyone have a nice dream world, nice imagination world, but why are there something that can be happen to make all our dreams over?

Life is hard, but without fear, without pain, without sorrow, without arguement, is there a place suitable for this fact? The answer is "NO"
i try to fight myself for not posting the anger of myself here, but sometimes we have to let someone know that she is such a bad person in our eyes, although she din meant that but just to tell her to change her bad point to good, is there anything we done wrong??
I DUNNO!
stupid, i dunno
with my love to my frens, this arguement is not a hurting point for us, it just tied us tighter, for our frenship, make us more tough, this sense of melancholy will pass through, but it will always to be remembered as a process!

I thought you were my miracles
That i confuse my feeling,
with the truth
I thought you felt it too
but you don't
when there was me and you

time come and go, you come and go too, but the memories will always stayed

No comments:

Post a Comment