Tuesday, September 22, 2009

dreams...

everybody has a dream...
i m not a special ones...
in my heart, deep in my heart core...
there's a dream
it's to become a forensic surgeon...
maybe some might say why i would like this kind of things..
for information,
i love that kind of stuff...
helping those ppl to find out the reason of death is a kind of enjoyment..
dun you think so??
FORENSIC...
but to study this stream might take half of my life there...
a lot to study for this subject...
BUT,
I will do my best to become a
FORENSIC SURGEON...
Not in Malysia...(not impossible)
i will prefer to stay in other country, or just migrate there...
right to my specious dream...
GAMBATEH...
STUDY HARD...
I won't put myself down or give up..

So for those who have a gorgeous dream....
PLS don't give up...
Stand up from where you fell down...
Make your way to your dream..
Dream is always in front of your eyes...
Either to take it or just let it go...
We must do our best...
so wish you
ALL DA BEST...

yVette..

1 comment:

  1. wow....
    your dream is so impressive....
    wish you success in the future....
    ^^

    ReplyDelete