Sunday, September 20, 2009

Xue Yi here...

refer to the title...
Han Kai rite? juz a few months after our concert...then you completely forgot who am i....what a shame....so sad to hear that....
later i go back to La Voce after exam i will kill you....for forgetting who am i....

this few months or week...(blur blur) i m not updating my blog...becoz a lot of stuff is coming...exams....3 together...so do you think i still have time to hang around here a lot..?
Btw, juz to inform someone who nearly forget me..i m xue yi....dun forget me again...

Test, Exams....all together, gotta so bz...and scared for the exams....seems like books and books aren't going to finish study,...everything seems to juz vanish after study....help.....i dun wan to fail my exams...dreams must come true...if i fail myself ....better for me to die...
K, gotta study...bye...
Wish everybdy...have a nice day...

2 comments:

  1. @.@ sry...
    i tape wrongly...
    i wan to ask u how r u de..
    not who r u...
    really sry abt tat de...

    hmmm..
    dun take it so passive de...
    too many pressure will make things worse de...
    jz like my girl fren de =.=
    en... jz do your best de...
    gambateh~~ i will pray for u de^^

    hope to see u soon at la voce de...
    but not killing me la~~
    kaka^^'

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiz....
    all of us feel the same way about the exam too....
    that's how student's life is....
    just get through it....

    ReplyDelete